• The individual firm or enterprise should be national establishment and classified as either fourth or third level.
• Valid commercial register or permit.
• Subscription in the program is for the firm’s main center only that should be either in Jeddah or one of the Jeddah chamber branches in ( Rabigh- Laith- Qunfodah).
• The members age - when renewing – should not be more than 60 years.
• The period of the membership in the chamber should not be less than two consecutive years.
• No subscription request will be accepted after 30th of Rabi’ Al-Awwal of the current year.
• The program beneficiaries right to claim for the compensation shall invalidate after 30 days from the date of death and beneficiaries did not notify the chamber.
• The program beneficiaries right to claim for the compensation shall invalidate after 15 days from notifying the chamber of death case and beneficiaries did not apply for the compensation or did not send required documents for compensation disbursement.
• Renew or apply for a new membership for the firm branches if there are any.
• In any case, if the certificate holder does not meet any of the conditions listed above, the chamber has the right not to pay him\her the compensation even if he\she submits the certificate.