The Office handles Commercial Paper Disputes.
1. Fill out an application form (available at protest office) to be addressed to concerned entity under the name of Protest Office Manager. The form should show the address of plaintiff and defendant and commercial paper information.
2. A copy of the commercial paper (cheque- promissory note-) and a copy of a document that the bank refuses to cash the cheque. (with the original for matching).
3. A copy of the commercial register of companies and corporates bring suits, and print out pleading form on firms’ official head letters.
4. A copy of ID or resident permit (Iqamah) with the original for matching
5. Certified copy of the power of attorney and ID of the attorney conferred him to the right of accompaniment, advocacy, agreement and collecting the amount in general
6. Identification document from defendant’s workplace, if any.
What the office may not accept in the lawsuits
The date of submission of the commercial paper must be a day after the due date
For further details, please contact Commercial Service Dept. at , Service code (2303)
E-mail : Abdulsalam@jcci.org.sa