Jeddah Chamber is one of the oldest business owners houses that offers a range of services to its members and clients in all segments, services that include:
- Legal consultation and solution to commercial disputes.
- Providing various halls to organize events for all different kinds of segments of members.
- Utilizing commercial services (permits and certifications).
- Providing economic, commercial, investment information and consultancy services.
- Meeting economic delegations visiting the Chamber and participating with Saudi delegations abroad and attending economic forums.
||Different Categories of Commercial and Industrial
||Shareholding companies, exchange and finance companies, banks and companies with limited liability whose capital is not less than five million riyals, and A class contractors.
||Companies of solidarity and recommendation of both types of limited liability companies with capital not less than five million riyals and contractors classified as second class.
||Contractors classified with less class, real estate offices, commercial agents, (individual institutions)
After the issuance of the Commercial Registration or the license, the Business owner or Industrial automatically becomes a member through its establishment, ratify its signature, stamp, publications, and shall be obliged to renew it annually.
or attend in person, delegate the company’s general director or Legal Representative.
- Fill in the membership form and the signatures form
- Copy of the commercial registration
- Corporate founding contracts
- Shariah Agency
- Copy of National identities